News

Man Dies of Electrocution While Singing at Videoke Machine in Pampanga


Man Dies of Electrocution While Singing at Videoke Machine in Pampanga

A person in Pampanga has died of electrocution whereas singing at a videoke machine of a resort in Barangay San Matias, Santo Tomas.

All through the years, quite a few people have died of electrocution in totally different circumstances. Some individuals obtained electrocuted whereas doing building jobs whereas some of them had been because of accident.

The police authorities reported that the male sufferer recognized as Kelvin Aris Pineda went to a resort at Barangay San Matias, Santo Tomas in Pampanga collectively together with his household, family, and associates.

Electrocution

The sufferer observed that the microphone of the videoke machine is grounded and reported it to the administration. The workers of the resort changed the microphone however Kelvin has been electrocuted after urgent numbers to decide on track.

“Nagresponse naman yung management pinalitan yung microphone. Pagbalik nung biktima, pagpindot, buong videoke pala yung grounded. So pagpindot niya dun sa videoke nagkaroon po ng ‘di natin na… aksidente po,” Sto. Tomas Police Station chief Police Captain Glenn Santelices.

Pineda has been rushed to the hospital for speedy remedy and medicine. Sadly, he handed away earlier than reaching the hospital. The sufferer’s household additionally seeks justice.

Kelvin’s household needs the resort to pay for the sufferer’s funeral, lot in cemetery and harm price. The household plans to file a case if the resort administration will refuse to grant their request.

“Yung kondisyon na hinihingi ng pamilya is babayaran yung funeral service, lahat. Tapos yung paglilibingan nilang lote. Maliban doon, naghihingi sila ng para sa damage ng namatayan sila, Magpag-uusapan naman iyan. Kung iga-grant nila yung kahilingan ng pamilya namin kung hindi, doon siguro magsasampa kami ng kaso,”Pineda’s relative mentioned.

Electrocution

The resort handle has but to provide a press release relating to the incident.

What are you able to say about this incident? Simply be at liberty to go away your feedback and reactions to this text.

Thanks for visiting Philippine Trending Information (Philnews.ph). You may additionally comply with us on the next social media platforms; FbTwitter, and YouTube.


remark(s) for this submit “Man Dies of Electrocution While Singing at Videoke Machine in Pampanga”. Inform us what you suppose abut this submit by leaving your feedback under.





Supply hyperlink

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.