Kiko Martinez and Josh Warrington headline on DAZN for Martinez’s IBF featherweight title.
Kiko Martinez and Josh Warrington rematch in at the moment’s DAZN most important occasion, with the cardboard beginning at 3 pm ET from Leeds, England.
Warrington beat Martinez again in 2017 in a majority determination on the identical venue in Leeds, and could have house area benefit once more. However Martinez is coming in with some momentum right here, upsetting Child Galahad final outing, whereas Warrington’s again is a bit in opposition to the wall as he appears to be like to regain the belt he vacated in early 2021.
Additionally on the cardboard: Maria Cecilia Roman defends the IBF bantamweight title in opposition to Ebanie Bridges, Maxi Hughes takes on Ryan Walsh in a 12-round light-weight bout, and extra.
Prelims (DAZN and Social Media, 1:30 pm ET)
- Cory O’Regan (5-0, 0 KO) vs Jakub Laskowski (4-13-1, 2 KO), lightweights, 6 rounds
- Mali Wright (1-0-1, 1 KO) vs Luis Palmer (0-0-1, 0 KO), rematch, mild heavyweights, 4 rounds
- Calum French (1-0, 0 KO) vs Angelo Turco (8-23-2, 3 KO), junior welterweights, 6 rounds
Essential Card (DAZN, 3:00 pm ET)
- Kiko Martinez (43-10-2, 30 KO) vs Josh Warrington (30-1-1, 7 KO), rematch, featherweights, 12 rounds, for Martinez’s IBF title
- Maria Cecilia Roman (16-5-1, 0 KO) vs Ebanie Bridges (7-1, 3 KO), bantamweights, 10 rounds, for Roman’s IBF title
- Maxi Hughes (24-5-2, 5 KO) vs Ryan Walsh (27-3-2, 12 KO), lightweights, 12 rounds
- Dalton Smith (9-0, 7 KO) vs Ray Moylette (12-1, 5 KO), junior welterweights, 10 rounds
- Skye Nicolson (1-0, 0 KO) vs Bec Connolly (3-11, 0 KO), featherweights, 6 rounds