RODE, an Australian audio know-how firm that designs and manufactures microphones, has simply launched their new Professional Over-Ear Headphones known as the NTH-100.
The all-black new headphone is the first-ever headphones launched by the corporate and is aimed towards content material creation, together with music manufacturing, mixing and audio modifying, podcasting, streaming, and placement recording. It options custom-matched drivers for correct frequency response and ultra-low distortion and a precision-engineered acoustic design. Try the important thing options and specs beneath:
• Alcantara headband cushion
• FitLok headband locking system
• Distinctive ergonomic earcup form
• Left or proper cable attachment
• Sturdy all-metal headband
• Bi-directional cup adjustment
• Reminiscence foam cushions with CoolTech gel
• Locking headphone connectors
|Frequency Response||5Hz – 35Khz|
|Most Enter Energy||1700mW, 1% THD @ 1kHz|
|Ambient Noise Attenuation||20dBA|
|Connection Sort||Twin TRRS Cable Attachments|
The RODE NTH-100 is priced at USD 149.